Thanks for stopping by!

Just a lil FYI......I write here for me and me only. I hope to use this space to help me remember the good, the bad and the ugly!!! I may also voice my feelings on a few things here and there, if you don't agree with them, cool and please do feel free to let me know. BUT....(there's always a "but" huh???) be nice these are MY feelings and thoughts and it's MY blog so again be nice!!! Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you will check back often as I'm really trying to make myself post more often. Sometimes just writing things down help to get things off my chest so to say, and it does me feel better.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Mobile Photo Post #17

 



It's a really good thing I don't drink because if I did I surely would have drank this entire bottle of rum while we had certain house guests last week. Man talk about visitors from HELL!!! They were worst than that for sure!!! Check back in a day or two for more on that horrible week we had with our company. The bad part or worst part about it??? They are family, not to mention my husband's twin brother and his wife. The saying, "you can pick your friends but not family oh so true, oh so true in this case in a bad way. Have a great day!!!
Marie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: