Thanks for stopping by!

Just a lil FYI......I write here for me and me only. I hope to use this space to help me remember the good, the bad and the ugly!!! I may also voice my feelings on a few things here and there, if you don't agree with them, cool and please do feel free to let me know. BUT....(there's always a "but" huh???) be nice these are MY feelings and thoughts and it's MY blog so again be nice!!! Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you will check back often as I'm really trying to make myself post more often. Sometimes just writing things down help to get things off my chest so to say, and it does me feel better.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mobile Photo #22 Bunny Eared Beagle


This is So-Co humoring me by wearing bunny ears way after Easter!! Funny thing is she will wear hats and handbands like this. She refuses to get up and walk around if she has any on. Guess she is afraid of being top heavy!!! Francesca, our dalamtian that passed away in October would also wear them but she would walk around with them on!! Man do I miss that dog big time!! She my buddy for sure!!!!!

No comments: