Thanks for stopping by!

Just a lil FYI......I write here for me and me only. I hope to use this space to help me remember the good, the bad and the ugly!!! I may also voice my feelings on a few things here and there, if you don't agree with them, cool and please do feel free to let me know. BUT....(there's always a "but" huh???) be nice these are MY feelings and thoughts and it's MY blog so again be nice!!! Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you will check back often as I'm really trying to make myself post more often. Sometimes just writing things down help to get things off my chest so to say, and it does me feel better.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Hi guys........

I'm posting from the fourth floor of club med, right here in good ole Rock Hill, SC! I had a horrible night Thursday I was very sick to my tummy, couldn't even lie still. I was up pacing the floors due to pain. My fever continued to rise and I just really bad all night and was waiting from my 10:40 doctors appointment. He walked in the room looked at vitals signs and says sit right, I'll have my nurse begin looking for a bed for! I just sat there, he came and said wow you must feel bad you gave me no crap about being admitted. So any way as if I already didn't know I was sick a quick look at my vitals and one might freak a bit! My BP was 182/102. R 128, not very good! They were all so high due to my pain. The pain is slightly better but still really bad, I have a bad kidney infection as well being speptic (infection in my blood). It's been about 14 hours since my latest fever, in which they have all been around 102 - 104. Not sure how long I'll be here but it will be for a bit. When I begin to feel better I'll write a little more! Hope you guys had a great weekend!
Marie

No comments: